You deserve the best possible care and an experience that's pleasant and comfortable. Besides our doctors, our dedicated and capable support staff are always ready to help you in any way possible.
We've served the Mid-South since 1973. Our physicians include nine plastic surgeons, who are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, which denotes that all have completed a lengthy program of post-graduate studies and have passed a competency examination. Each of our physicians is assisted by trained professionals.
What We Do
- Aesthetic surgery is performed to reshape normal structures of the body in order to improve the patient’s appearance and self-esteem.
- Reconstructive Surgery is performed on abnormal structures of the body, caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors or disease. It is generally performed to improve function, but may also be done to approximate a normal appearance.
- Our office staff is available to assist you from 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. daily. Emergency calls after hours are explained in the Emergency Care section below.
- To make an appointment, call our office Monday thru Friday at (901) 761-9030, between 8:30 and 4:45, and a receptionist will be happy to schedule a convenient time for you.
- New patients can fill out our registration online or may be asked to arrive 15 to 30 minutes prior to the appointment time to complete our registration process.
- If you're unable to keep your appointment, please give us as much notice as possible to allow another patient to be seen in your place.
Scheduling Your Surgery
Our Surgery Scheduler can assist you with questions regarding your upcoming surgery. She'll explain your pre-operative instructions and surgery center locations. If you need to re-schedule or cancel your surgery, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Drs. Adams, Campbell, Tavin – Michelle Jankowy
- Drs. Quigley, Kath, Farmer, Hughes – Ashley Sumner
- Drs. Chandler, Leonardi, Burruss – Tami Campbell
Insurance and Billing
- As a courtesy to our patients, we do file insurance claims for reconstructive procedures. Please help us process these claims promptly by bringing your insurance information with you on your first visit.
- We accept Medicare assignment and we are members of numerous insurance plans. Refer to your insurance directory listing for participating physicians. If your insurance plan requires a referral form, you must obtain this from your primary care physician and provide it during your first visit with us. You will need to provide us with updates if your policy information changes so that your records can be corrected.
- Financial counseling will be provided by our Insurance Coordinator. They will verify the coverage provided by your insurance policies and will estimate for you the amount of payment, due to the surgeon over and above the insurance payments. These estimated expenses are due prior to surgery.
- Remember that your health care policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. It's ultimately the patient’s responsibility to pay for services provided by The Plastic Surgery Group. If you have any questions about your bill or insurance claim, you may reach our billing staff at 80 Humphreys Center Drive, Suite 100, Memphis, TN 38120 by calling 901-761-9030.
- We request payment at the time services are provided in the office unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Our Insurance Coordinator will be happy to answer any questions concerning fees, payments due or payment options available.
- Payment for cosmetic surgery procedures will be discussed during your consultation visit. These fees are due 2 weeks prior to surgery.
- For all surgery, we will accept a personal check three weeks prior to your surgical date.
- We will require a cashier’s check, money order, or credit card payment.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. To make a payment over the phone, please call 901.761.9030.
- Other financial alternatives are available.
- CosmetAssure is an affordable solution that helps patients of elective cosmetic surgery avoid the financial burden of unexpected post-surgery complications. CosmetAssure is endorsed by the prestigious American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and is exclusively available to its members.
- It's very important for you to come to all of your post-operative appointments.
- Your doctor needs to see you even if you are feeling well.
Prescriptions and Refills
- Refills should be requested during regular office hours. This is to assure you are given the proper medication and to avoid allergy problems and drug cross-reactions.
- Your medical record is strictly private.
- We strongly adhere to Federal Laws regarding the dissemination of your medical information.
- In the event of an emergency, call our office at 901.761.9030. After hours our 24-hour answering service will notify the on-call physician to contact you.
- In the event of a severe situation go immediately to the nearest emergency room and have the hospital contact us at 901.761.9030.